Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The card that signifies patience to me

This is a card I cased (CASE=Copy And Share Everything) to cheer up my 5 year old grandson, Carter last month when he was struggling with a worsening of health problems.  I spent a lot of time on this card with the supplies I had and changed it up to work for me.  This card is called punch art because you punch out all the various ingredients of the card and then adhered them into an image. I had to modify my extra large punched pieces to the large size for Spidey's thighs, lower legs, upper and lower arms to make this work as I didn't have a large size punch.  Believe me the large size punch is now on the top of my Stampin' Up! wish list ordering form!  With much trial and error I ended up with this card.  I was pleased with my efforts and the joy I felt when little Carter called on my daughter-in-law, Erin's cell phone to thank you was well worth the effort!  Let's call it my own lesson in patience.  I'll be back soon to tell you about some of the really good specials Stampin' Up! is offering now but ending soon!  I can't wait to show you these great specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment