I cased this card from Francis Martin a Stampin' Up demonstrator.
DSP of your choice. I chose Blue Sky for my card front & Rich Razzleberry DSP for 1
Elegant Butterfly and 2 Daffodil Delight DSPs for the other 2 Elegant Butterflies
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Stamp set: Amazing Family ( just retired)
Accessories: Vine Street Embossing folder, Versamark pad, heat and stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds, heat tool, Small Scallop Edgelit, 1/4 inch wide Daffodil Delight ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Elegant Butterfly Punch and Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, 1/8 inch hole punch
Card base: Whisper White 8-1/2 X 5-1/4 inches
Top layer: Blue DSP
Tag: Whisper White 4 X 2-1/2 inches with top corner cut off to make it appear to be a tag
Sentiment: Rich Razzleberry: 2 X 3 inches
Whisper White: 1-7/8 X 2-7/8 inches
1) I punched out 3 Elegant Butterflies out of each of the 3 DSPs and stamped 3 Itty Bitty Butterflies and punched them them out. I used snail adhesive to attach the Itty Bitty Butterflies to the corresponding colored DSP Elegant Butter flies. I added 1 rhinestone to the head of each butterfly.
2) Run tag through the Big Shot using Vine Street embossing folder & punch 1/8 inch hole at top.
3) Thread Daffodil Delight ribbon through the punched hole.
4) Add Sky Blue DSP to card base. Then attach tag to center of card on Sky Blue DSP with snail.
5) Stamp remaining Whisper White cardstock with Versemark and then stamp over Versemark with Rich Razzleberry. Working quickly cover sentiment with Heat and Stick Powder.Heat with heat tool until powder shiny. Cover sentiment with Dazzling Diamonds and heat to set. Repeat the same process with the second sentiment.
6) Remaining Rich Razzleberry cardstock through Big Shot using Small Scallop Edgelit on 1 edge.
7) Attach the embossed sentiment cardstock to the Rich Razzleberry Scalloped Edge and attach to white embossed tag.
8) Pop one of the yellow butterflies on 1/2 dimensional & place other 2 butterflies with snail.