Thursday, November 20, 2014

Whoooo turned 1?



My husband and I attended our friends' granddaughter, Hattie and Hannah's first "owl themed" birthday party last week.  I made these 2 cards so they'd each have similar cards but not exactly the same.  We had so much fun and I think my favorite part was when Hattie and Hannah got frosting and cake all over their sweet faces as they ate their owl cupcakes!

Just a few comments related to the supplies listed below:
1) I used 2 retired products when I made these cards; the ruffled ribbon and the googly eyes but you can easily substitute the washi tape and the eyes that come in the owl builder punch!  Also, I don't have the 1-3/4 inch scallop punch so I used the 2nd smallest framelit from the Framed framelits so you have your choice of the supplies listed below.  Lastly, since I made these two fairly similar cards, you can choose which one you make.  I listed the supplies I used for BOTH cards!  Hope you enjoyed these cute little owl cards!
                                                  Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment