Friday, November 21, 2014

Successful card making event yesterday with 14 women from my church group


Oops I used a retired embossing frame on this card.  You could substitute the Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing folder and use the scalloped oval to punch in blackberry bliss card stock as backing for the sentiment from Wetlands and stamp the sentiment on a punched large oval of Whisper White card stock and pop it up on a dimensional to match the dimensional under mosaic punched image.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Yesterday I helped 15 women of our church group make cards. These are the sample cards I created to help guide them through the process. They split into 5 groups of 3 to make 2 cards of the design their team worked on. One card made by each woman was donated to our Social Concerns Committee to be sent to our shut ins and the other one the ladies each took home to send to a friend or family member. Only 2 of the 15 women had ever stamped before. We all had so much fun. What a delightful afternoon to spend with some lovely ladies. I love when I get to share my love of stamping. We uncovered some hidden talents today. The cards turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. All the cards are beautiful and are quick and easy to make. I love that and will certainly be trying these on my own. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete